The aims and objectives of KuMSA's PRT:
- Increase the scientific and academic recognition of SCORE by having well-trained outgoing research students.
- Provide exchange students to have a better exchange and research period by increasing their scientific knowledge, technical skills, and general motivation.
- Provide students a better understanding of the role of research in medicine.
- Provide exchange students adequate knowledge about research planning and execution.
- Improve students' capability by providing basic biostatistics knowledge including statistical analyzing programs.
- Raise the exchange students' awareness on intercultural issues; as prejudice, cultural iceberg, ethnocentrism, right communication, and tolerance.